Our season starts in the second week of December and runs until the end of April. Rates will be provided on request and start from Euro 16,000.00 per week for Chalet Anchorage and Euro 21,000.00 per week for Chalet Alaska.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Terms & Conditions
• Chalet Anchorage can accommodate a maximum of 10 adults. Chalet Alaska can accommodate a maximum of 12 adults.
• The minimum stay is 1 week, where a week starts and ends on a Saturday.
• Check in time is from 17h00, and rooms should be vacated by 10h00.
• Rates quoted are payable in Euros, are inclusive of VAT and subject to change without notice.
• All amounts are net of any bank or transfer charges and include taxes, electricity, water and heating.
• Rates do not include optional services, of which we offer a wide range. These are quoted separately.
Deposit and payment:
A 40% deposit of the total reservation value is required to guarantee the reservation. Full payment (the outstanding balance of 60%) is due 2 months before the arrival date.
• In case of cancellation by the guest 3 months or more before the date of arrival, a 20% cancellation fee (of the total reservation amount) will be retained.
• In case of cancellation by the guest less than 3 months before the date of arrival, the full deposit amount will be retained.
• In case of cancellation by the guest less than 2 months before the date of arrival or premature departure, the full value of accommodation as originally booked and confirmed will be retained.
• We advise our clients to take a cancellation insurance. If required, we can organise this.
A 8.000 Euro guarantee deposit is to be handed to the manager upon arrival and will be reimbursed following the exit inventory and the payment of outstanding invoices (telephone usage, shopping invoices, services etc..).
A final cleaning fee of Euro 500 is NOT INCLUDED in the price and must be paid in cash before departure.
“The acceptance of the keys automatically results in the acceptance by the tenant of each and every risk related to the occupation of the building, which will be done in a fashion similar to a responsible head of family and under the sole responsibility of the recipient”.